Sunday 13 January 2013

Valentine


Thought I would post this sweet little card today for valentine, at the speed of last year passing I thought I had better get ahead, this digi is one from the new release from lil'bec adventures over at coffee stain, they are soooo cute and I have the greatest pleasure of being able to use them, the card background toppers were made by me and the lacie heart one is from a disc I now produce myself of my cutout.
Check out my work in the photo sections of the silhouette cameo cuttables group and also our new group silhouette cameo cuts and digi design where you can purchase my cd for £19.99 Doilies and lacies disc 1 and also Kat Dunn's digi, go check them out.

I shall enter this card into the following challenges



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a cute Valentine image, love the digi cutting, great card, thank you for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles, this week, good luck xxxx