Sunday 6 January 2013

A little bird told me

Hi everyone, its sunday so we have another challenge from Robyns fetish challenge, so the DT have been busy creating the most amazing cards again, so make sure you check them out via my side bar, leave them a message on how well they are doing, comments are always appreciated.
Dont forget that there is a prize with each challenge and this weeks it is from ROBYN'S FETISH DIGITAL STAMPS AND MORE STORE   and you win a choice of 3 digi from the store

I made this card for a good friend, the cutwork i created on my cameo, i then added the digi called a little bird told me from Robyns store and coloured it with promarkers then i added the ribbon left over from the christmas cake and flowers and bling i backed the whole topper onto burgundy cardstock and onto a white card blank, I then added gold peel off corners from my stash

4 comments:

susan said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and all of those tiny flowers. Lovely doily and pretty ribbon. Great work! Thank you!

Edwina said...

Beautiful card! i love the doily and all those little flowers. I love the little bird the colors you used on her. Love those corners too. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

debbi taylor said...

lovely card! your friend is lucky!
hugs
Debbi x

Liliya said...

I love all those flowers on your card, Amanda!! Your card is so pretty!
Hugs, Lilia (DT Sister)