Sunday 3 April 2016

peek a boo

Another mixture of tatty twinkles and tattered lace dies, DL card. first I cut a seperate piece of card not as wide as a DL. Then I cut the word love out and kept the centre of the o, I then layered this over my DL card and cut the words again, I inked the edges then I put a little acetate in the middle, just covering the words, glued the two pieces together and add the centre of the o's in each love word and stamped a tiny heart on each, i then cut an aperature out of the card, this takes a couple of runs in machine, then created a frame, inked the edge and added a little nuvo mousse, the piece left from the aperture i stamped with image and coloured in with alcohol pens, I closed the card and glued in place so it sits on the back of the card, added the frame and finished with tiny flowers





Ingredients 


Tattered lace charisma flower dies and cd 
tattered lace charisma frames 1
Tatty twinkles wedding stamps
alcohol pens
acetate
distress ink
nuvo mousse


No comments: