Sunday 31 March 2013

Robyns Fetish challenge..31st March – Challenge # 153..Fairies

Todays sponsor is Delicious Doodles and the theme is Fairies, get your entries in to Robyns Fetish challenge as there is a prize from Delicious doodles of 4 digi's of your choice from their store. I kept this card simple as I think the image needs pride of place, I coloured the image with pro markers and layered this on to a flower shape lattice   cut out, added glitter to the little butterflies and half flat pearls to the base of the card

7 comments:

susan said...

This is beautiful! I love the image and your coloring on it, the added glitter and those tiny pearls. The flower shaped lattice is wonderful for this image! Great job on this!

Thank you and HAPPY EASTER!

Laurence said...

Stunning card, I really like your flower Dies under the digi.

Laurence DT Sis

debbi taylor said...

such a pretty card
hugs
Debbi x

Edwina said...

Amanda, Your card is beautiful! I love the coloring of the digi. I especially love your background for the fairy. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Marlene Atkinson said...

Oh Amanda your card is beautiful, I love the lattice work. Marlene DT sis

Liliya said...

Gorgeous card, Amanda! Beautiful flower on the background! Such a clever idea!

Pumpy said...

Oh such a lovely card. xx