Friday 5 October 2012

MEET Lil'Bec

Oh such fun I have been having with this beautiful digi stamp, She is called Lil'Bec and based on the lovely
niece of Kat Dunn, wow so much to say, as you are aware I love designing with my cammie and most cards will have some element of my obsession, not this time as
  ~~~I wanted this little character to take centre stage~~~
 the digi is called washing day and her story is on the designers blog, but she was never meant to be
a digi, but when I saw her for the first time, I just knew she will be a character that everyone i'm sure will want to get to know in all her growing antics, the background I made using elements from my serif which I recently updated and is giving me loads of grief, must look into it, busy busy busy.

NEWS......Exciting, well if its not enough that we have a wonderful up and coming brand new to the industry of digi design, designer but she will be running a DT call shortly, she knows there is wonderful talent out there that would love to play around with these digi and so has started her blog and is in the process of creating her shop, would you like to be part of her team, she will be putting details up soon, now I know your wondering if I am ever going to tell her blog details, yes yes, I will I promise any moment, but just take a mo to gaze on the cheeky little face of Lil'Bec and imagine the mischief she will be getting upto.

DETAILS....without further ado pop on over and see the work in progress, become a follower so you dont miss the DT call and take the chance on becoming the ground stone to a brand new venture........
Introducing COFFEE STAIN

I would like to enter this card into the Through the craftroom door challenge
and The cutie pie challenge 
and Make it monday


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Terrific card and I love this digi image. Great job on the coloring. :) Thanks for joining us this week at Make It Monday!

Rosalie said...

super card, well done to both you & Kat, such a cute lil image. x

jordiegirl said...

Lovely Amanda.

jordiegirl said...

Amanda I popped over to Coffeestain - but Kat hasn't put a follow button up - says she doesn't know how so I can't follow her blog!

Lisa xx said...

oh wow, how sweet is this! Thank you for sharing this gorgeous card with the Cutie Pies and celebrating our first birthday xx

Deonna B said...

Great Card! I love to hang my clothes out. So Much Fun. Thanks for sharing at Through the Craftroom Door.

Unknown said...

she has a follower button now on a new blogsight hun